This ons is supposed to be a bit Mucha esc. I have a bunch of ideas about what it is I am attempting to actually do here but I'm curious what you get out of it, if anything. Please let me know and be honest. I'm playing with the idea of either extending the dress otu to become part of the land or cutting into it to show more of a silhouette and then building out the page more to the right and possibly making it a diptych. It's all still in the beginning stages.
And this oen will eventually have paper air planes swooping in from the left hand side. I'm still deciding whether to blow out the whole left side to become much, much larger to get an idea of the landscape.
2 comments:
heej.. the first one looks like a lady assuring herself of the power of her charm in the time of full moon.. is C Kane - citizen kane or your name or something else? (im kidding, i dont expect any answer) ..you make some pretty art and i still like it..
Yes to both and thank you.
Post a Comment