Online Art & Design Blog of C. Kane showcasing work through its development & after.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In no particular order

O.K. I have finally figured out this blogger stuff and am ready for a pretty major update. Does anyone know how to "BATCH" a grouping of files to perform a specific function in Photoshop? *It would be so helpful please let me know* - Thanks! :)








Working from the reflection in the window at the Lake-house.




Watercolor and oil pastel on toned paper.



Did this one at figures a few weeks ago. I wanted to try and describe her attitude and persona through the gesture and use of color. She has these tattoo's all up and down her body that I thought set the tone.




Marissa's been talking about this Reflective Still Life unit with colored waters forever. When it came down to it at lunch time she was making her version and it just looked like a ton of fun to paint. So I sat down and made this. I'm pretty happy with it.What else? What else?

No comments:

See Kane

My photo
I make: painted, drawn, collage-d, mixed up, puppet maker artifacts, the occasional photograph/ sculpture... lots of sketchbooks while twirling on my toes.

Affiliated Artists